Dr. Billy Lynn – Augusta GA
Do you desire a youthful appearance, one that reflects how you feel on the inside? With Savannah River Plastic Surgery, you have a number of surgical and nonsurgical options for long-term facial rejuvenation. We can help you look younger and well-rested with medical technology and methods that will make real, lasting difference.
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Billy Lynn performs facial plastic surgery procedures to help you look your best. He can enhance your confidence and self-esteem, and we also offer many excellent choices for nonsurgical facial rejuvenation with injectable treatments.
Please select a procedure below to learn more about the facial procedures that interest you:
- Brow Lift Surgery: Brow lift surgery by Dr. Lynn creates a more alert, open look to your eyes and brow, and reduces loose skin above your eyes.
- Eyelid Surgery: An eyelid lift can help you look years younger, since it reduces puffiness and baggy skin around your eyes for a more youthful look.
- Facelift: A facelift can refine your natural attributes, remove wrinkles and frown lines, and counter the effects of gravity and aging.
- Injectable Treatments: Savannah River Plastic Surgery offers a number of injectable wrinkle treatments and dermal fillers to help you reduce signs of aging on your face.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: An injection of a clinical formula of Botulinum Toxin Type A, known as BOTOX® Cosmetic, creates a smoothing effect by preventing those deep expression lines and furrows, especially around the forehead and eye are
- Juvéderm®: Juvéderm® Injectable Gel is a gel implant that includes hyaluronic acid, a natural complex sugar that bolsters skin elasticity, providing a smooth and supple appearance.
- Radiesse®: Radiesse® dermal filler is made of a synthetic substance of calcium hydroxylapatite that is used in the reduction and elimination of wrinkles.
For more information about these procedures, or to schedule your own personalized consultations, please do not hesitate to contact Savannah River Plastic Surgery at 706-651-8400.