Abdominoplasty in Augusta GA
Regular exercise and careful dietary habits aren’t always enough to achieve a stomach that displays your best efforts. Tummy tuck plastic surgery tightens abdominal muscles and removes excess fat and skin from your midsection. The confidence you gain from your new appearance can inspire you to maintain a fit physique and help you commit, or re-commit, yourself to pursuing great overall health.
A tummy tuck (also called an abdominoplasty) with Augusta plastic surgeon Dr. Billy Lynn can be the ideal cosmetic surgery procedure for anyone who has sagging or excess skin, fat, or tissue on their abdomen – especially post-pregnancy moms, men with a tendency for a spare tire, and aging or post-weight-loss men and women. Following a tummy tuck, your midsection will be firmer and flatter, guaranteed.
Patients in Augusta choose abdominoplasty cosmetic surgery for a number of reasons, including:
- Excess abdominal skin following weight loss
- Fat deposits on the abdomen (e.g., a beer belly or spare tire)
- Abdominal fat that resists diet and exercise
- Stretched stomach muscles from pregnancy
- A desire for a thinner profile
- A desire to look younger and fitter
- A desire to fit into clothes better